The Newsletter for Parents, Students & Friends of Starting Point Montessori
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Starting Point L-O-V-E-S the Ford Fiesta! AND WE LOOK GOOD ON FILM!
Starting Point on Film
On August 20th, Starting Point Montessori had it's own private ride and drive of the 2011 Ford Fiesta. It was all so cool - and now we are part of a 2011 Ford Fiesta film. Check it out ....
Starting Point Montessori School is a leader in traditional Montessori education. We are here to nurture your child and to help you with the important work of guiding his or her intellectual, emotional and physical development.
Our school is a faithful reflection of Dr. Montessori's remarkable vision and method. Her love and respect for children informs and inspires the teachings of our certified Montessori educators. In the best Montessori tradition, they observe and meet the needs of each child in our care, enabling him or her to develop the habits, attitudes, skills and ideas that lead to a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
Starting Point Montessori 7578 Puritan Avenue
Detroit, MI 48238
313-341-8285
We are open Monday - Friday from 7am to 6pm.
We nuture children infant - 5th grade
Click on the photo for highlights of the Starting Point Kids with the Detroit Lions
Parents Comments:
Teka Byrd and Myron Clark said...
Mrs. Friday, we would like to let you know that you are much appreciated. You have made a way for our son to have an excellent start. We don't know how words could express our gratitude. To watch our son grow into a young man is the greatest pleasure in life. We feel it is all due to you helping us. Thank you in so many ways. You are the greatest! God couldn't have given you a better path. You are perfect at what you do and we're so happy that we have you in our lives. Our son is growing so fast and we see him doing so well. We pray over our child daily and hope for the best with him. What we see in him is so great due to you. Again thank you and you are much appreciated.
Chanell said...
My son has been attending Starting Point since he was 10 months old. He'll be 2 in November and I absolutely LOVE SPM!!! I don't trust many people with my child, but when I drop him off in the mornings, I know that he's in good hands. I can tell that he loves it here too as he now walks himself to the toddler class every morning. The staff and parents are so friendly and helpful. It's like a family atmosphere here. I would strongly recommend SPM to all parents. I'm anxiously awaiting his next transition to Preschool!!!!
Alicia Teamer said...
My daughter has been a student here for 3 years and I never want her to leave this school. This school has helped her tremendously in her academic and social life. I greatly recommend this school to all parents who want the best for their child. Thank you Starting Point.
Make your Child a Starting Point Kid TODAY!
Spaces are available for Fall 2009-2010 Registration. Visit the school office for details.
Can I Touch Your Hair?
This is a recent photo of a little boy visiting the White House. He wanted to feel President Obama's hair because he wanted to know if the President's hair felt just like his. Obama obliged. This is priceless.
Like so many of us who still can't believe our eyes, or understand just how unreal this seems to every little African American male child and how they will now see themselves, every day for the rest of their lives.
That's what change means...
No comments:
Post a Comment