Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Parents Sing the Praises of Starting Point Montessori



After the end of the Winter Holiday Recital, some of the parents of our Starting Point Kids gave their testimonies of how Starting Point Montessori has helped their children to succeed...

3 comments:

  1. My daughter has been a student here for 3 years and I never want her to leave this school. This school has helped her tremendously in her academic and social life. I greatly recommend this school to all parents who want the best for their child. Thank you Starting Point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has been attending Starting Point since he was 10 months old. He'll be 2 in November and I absolutely LOVE SPM!!! I don't trust many people with my child, but when I drop him off in the mornings, I know that he's in good hands. I can tell that he loves it here too as he now walks himself to the toddler class every morning. The staff and parents are so friendly and helpful. It's like a family atmosphere here. I would strongly recommend SPM to all parents. I'm anxiously awaiting his next transition to Preschool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clemmie Payton FriersonDecember 22, 2010 at 5:24 AM

    Mrs. Friday, Kudos to you and your wonderful staff at Starting Point. Even though I live in West Virginia, I am constantly kept up to date by my daughter about the progress of the school, the staff, and the children. My grandchildren attend Starting Point. Your program is absolutely awesome. It is so rewarding to see people working towards excellence for all children. Please know that you are appreciated each and every day. I have seen the progress that both Seth and Zoe have made under the tutelage of your staff. As a grandparent, a mother, a former educator, I will continue to sing the praises of Starting Point. Your logo is perfect. Children need a positive "Starting Point", and your academic organization is the perfect place for children to excell. Again, thank you so much for providing a nurturing academic program for children. Sincerely, Clemmie Frierson, West Va.

    ReplyDelete