Former Starting Point Montessori student, Marvin Price, is gaining major notoriety on YouTube.com for this rendition of the the famous Dr. Martin Luther King speech "I Have A Dream".Five year old Marvin attended Starting Point Montessori for the 2007-2008 school year. He started out in Ms. Charity's preschool classroom where she noticed Marvin's ability to quickly master his work. Believing that Marvin should be further challenged, Mrs. Friday moved him to the Kindergarten classroom at the tender age of 4 years old and Marvin quickly excelled in the Kindergarten curriculum.
For the 2008 Black History day presentations, Marvin delivered his "I Have A Dream" speech to the parent/student assembly of Starting Point. And at the 2008 Kindergarten graduation, Marvin delivered the keynote address to our graduates and parents.
Starting Point Montessori is proud to have nurtured Marvin both academically and personally and we know, like all Starting Point Kids, he will continue to excel in all his pursuits.
Click on the PLAY button below to see Marvin's "I Have A Dream" speech from YouTube.com


No comments:
Post a Comment