

WOW! WHAT A PARTY!Students and staff came dressed in their costumes, staff were prepared for the students, and parents came to assist teachers and staff.
This year's God's Creation Party has a theme of "Candyland" where the school was decorated with lots of treats. We had several stations for the classes to rotate such as: A Caramel Apple Station, a Game Station, Arts and Crafts and a Popcorn Station.
We thank all of our parents for donating food items and treats to make this party a success and also thank our parent volunteers that helped so diligently with the party.
A special thank you to Mr. Clarence Williams (Josef & James grandfather) that came to the school on the day before the event to setup and decorate, to Ms. Daniels (Carly's grandmother) that arrived at 8:30 a.m. and stayed until 3:00 p.m. She states: "I had a lot of fun but I'm tired too! I love to help the school and to see the smiles on the children faces". To Mr. & Mrs. Lester Lee (Kymora) that provided Papa Johns pizza and Subway sandwiches in addition to a host of other treats provided by parents. We thank you all!
The party end with a slimy, ooky, gooky HALL OF OOZE for the elementary students.
This year's God's Creation Party has a theme of "Candyland" where the school was decorated with lots of treats. We had several stations for the classes to rotate such as: A Caramel Apple Station, a Game Station, Arts and Crafts and a Popcorn Station.
We thank all of our parents for donating food items and treats to make this party a success and also thank our parent volunteers that helped so diligently with the party.
A special thank you to Mr. Clarence Williams (Josef & James grandfather) that came to the school on the day before the event to setup and decorate, to Ms. Daniels (Carly's grandmother) that arrived at 8:30 a.m. and stayed until 3:00 p.m. She states: "I had a lot of fun but I'm tired too! I love to help the school and to see the smiles on the children faces". To Mr. & Mrs. Lester Lee (Kymora) that provided Papa Johns pizza and Subway sandwiches in addition to a host of other treats provided by parents. We thank you all!
The party end with a slimy, ooky, gooky HALL OF OOZE for the elementary students.


Best party so far! I really enjoyed seeing all of the children's happy faces as they participated in all of the games and filling their baskets with goodies!
ReplyDeleteThe staff and students of Starting Point Montessori enjoyed the day as we helped celebrate the day at the God's Creation Party!
ReplyDelete